Cacay, The Miracle Oil For The Skin
At least once a year a new active ingredient appears in the beauty market considered “the sensation of the moment”; Argan oil and Shea butter that say so. Especially after the boom of natural cosmetics, in 2019 the good winds now bring a tree found in the Amazon and the Andes: the Cacay.
Also known as a Taccy Nuttree, the cacay is a bulky canopy tree. Its seed becomes oil through a system of cold pressing and fermentation, becoming then the desired and rare elixir for beauty purposes. Its main benefits are the antioxidant property also the ability to decrease hair frizz.
The oil has a high concentration of linoleic acid. This substance is an essential fatty acid with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action. It also has a lot of retinol (also known as Vitamin A), which has excellent regenerative properties for the skin.
- With 3x more natural retinol (Vitamin A) than Rosehip oil
- 50% higher Vitamin E content than Argan Oil
- 2x more Linoleic acid (Omega 6) than Argan Oil
More reasons to love Cacay!
- Rich with skin enriching vitamins, fatty acids, & Antioxidants
- Naturally occurring Retinol that has been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles
- Boosts collagen production
- Promote cells regeneration and replenishes skin tissue
- Keeps the skin smooth and supple