Açaí, The Beauty Berry
The açaí (ah-sigh-EE) berry is a superfruit harvested from açaí palm trees, which are native to the Amazon rainforest in Brazil. Their appearance is dark purple and they look like a mix between a grape and a blueberry.
It is often referred to as the beauty berry because of all its amazing health benefits & anti-aging properties. It has a rare form of Vitamin C that helps rejuvenate and revitalize your skin while improving skin cell regeneration. It is also rich in antioxidants that fight against free radicals.
Here’s a few more reasons why we love Açaí!
- It has phytosterols that it is a preventative of skin aging
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging
- improves cellular metabolism and reduces inflammation
- Contains 33 times more anthocyanin than grapes
- Açaí has more antioxidants than strawberries and blueberries
- Its rare form of Vitamin C improves cell regeneration
- Gently balances skin tone and adds a shine and a healthy look to skin and hair